geert lovink on Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:54:48 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] diskussionsforum über freie kooperation und die kunst des zusammenarbeitens

For April 2004 we, Trebor Scholz and Geert Lovink, are organizing a
conference at the State University of New York at Buffalo (upstate New York)
about the art of collaboration, models of critical web-based art, and the
role media technologies play in the making of social networks.

If you are interested in these topics please send a short introduction
to your interests and background to our listserv after subscribing to it at
collaboration-subscribe@topica.com

Because of the nature of the topic we would like to invite those interested
in the topic of (online) collaboration, free cooperation, models of critical
web-based art, and the role media technologies play in the making of social
networks to join us in an online forum/mailing list where we will discuss
related issues.

Please feel free to join us, even if you think you won't be able to make it
to Buffalo next year. This event is very much about experimenting with
different forms of presentation and debate.

http://freecooperation.org