Barrister Bala Yussf on Mon, 19 May 2003 14:01:22 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] URGENT HELP FOR DEPOSIT NEEDED.

Dear sir,

PROVISION OF BANK ACCOUNT TO DEPOSIT FUNDS

I am Barrister Bala Yussf, principal Attorney to Daniel Amachree General Manager Finance of Nigeria LNG, World Class Liquified Gas Exporting Company. http://www.nlng.com/company/mngt.htm#

In November 2002, my client receieved gratification of Twenty Million,Five hundred thousand US Dollars ($20,500,000.00) from the contract
awarded to foreign firms for the consrtuction of and maintenance of 250
Million (LPG)gas plant at Warri Refinery .Hence the Funds is under the
custody of a security company for safe-keeping, I have been mandated by
my client (Daniel Amachree ) to seek assistance of a trustworthy foreign company or an individual who could help to provide bank account to receive the money for investment without any hitch. However, my client has agreed to will 30% of the total sum to you, 10% is set aside for expeness.

Therefore, if this offer is accaptable to you , please address for
further documentation and briefing.

Best Regards,
Yours  sincerely.
Barrister Bala Yussf(SAN).