Dr. Andreas Bichlbauer on Wed, 14 May 2003 19:19:47 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] Cowboypoetry, A-Blast.org / Google Inc. Final Request

  dear members of the community

  painfully complicated and idiotesQUE, but very funny
  and frightening, ANGST! mr. madden has harassed our
  friends alvar freude and drx dragan epenschied from
  the assoziations-blaster and google inc to eliminate
  his copyright protected cowboypoetry. he is nuts but
  is in the mining business in canada, a real texan nut-
  crack with no brains, a lot of balls and many lawyers.

  now we have used the simplest and most stupid texts
  and web-site stylez to shake him to sleep. he is in
  deep terror over the problems an internationally
  accessible web-site can cause.. and specially his
  personal marketing [he submitted his "xxxxxx" poems
  himself into the a-blast.org system! and now if his
  "XXX" comes up, it is associated with terrorism, porn,
  etc..], thats the beauty of the blaster!

  please read the attached email communication and check
  the links for your amusement.

  see you soon at the read_me 2.3 festival in helsinki!
  http://www.m-cult.org/read_me / http://www.runme.org

  i wish you all a happy temesta-week!

  HANS BERNHARD, ubermorgen
  2003

  ps: the chinese etoy.TRADEMARK [etoy] is now finally
  partially refused for the following classes:

  class 09: digital video discs, video tapes, magnetic
  tapes and other storage objects.

  class 25: ladies underwear and mens underwear, ladies
  and mens clothing, especially jackets overalls jumpsuits
  and suits

  class 35: marketing in/on the internet

  this refusal is due to the trademark registration of
  eToys in china. anyway, the etoy.HOLDING still has
  several other classes [9 to be exact] filed in china.

  signed: e01, etoy.HANS, etoy.HOLDING, berlin / germany

  -snip-