sj on Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:14:56 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] Fwd: Media Forum of the MIFF (Moscow)

MEDIA FORUM

of the èèY Moscow International Film Festival

June 24-26, 2003

CALL FOR ENTRIES - - EVERYBODY!

TRASH / At the film industry's backyard

>MEDIA FORUM

>>MF programme 2003

>>>About Trash

>MEDIA FORUM

Festival programme works submittion deadline - May 15th 2003

Presentation programme and conference applications deadline - May 1st 2003 ÇÏÄÁ

(e-mail - mediaforum@danet.ru)

Organizers: Interfest, MediaArtLab centre for art and culture