Ruine der Kuenste Berlin on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:05:05 +0100 (CET)

[rohrpost] Excuse me, Milarepa...on RadioMultikulti Saturday 11-13h

RadioMultikulti / SFB UKW 106,8 MHz
Saturday , March 1st, 2003 from 11-13 h in Tipps & Tickets
Talk of Petra Aldenrath with Wolf Kahlen
and stiring up of the NetSoundPiece
Sorry, Mister Joyce/Verzeihung,Herr von Goethe/Perdone, Don Cervantes/
Excuse me, Milarepa / I beg your pardon Li Bo/ Sorry Kukai
featuring artists from Tibet, China, Japan, England, Spain and Germany
speaking the first lines of their favourite native classics, words, which
may be read,as the poets wanted or used as material or misused (sorry for
that reason to the poets) while an aimless mouse crosses the blank screen...

Or dial the piece directly
www.tu-berlin.de/~arch_net_art

Frequenzen
RADIOmultikulti empfangen Sie

im Raum Berlin: UKW 106,8 MHz
Mittelwelle 567 kHz (529m)

Kabel Berlin 91,6 MHz Kanal 15
Kabel Potsdam 99,4 MHz
Kabel Königswusterhausen 107,6 MHz
Kabel Mahlow 103,2 MHz

im Großraum Berlin als Digital Radio (DAB) 199,36 MHz, Block C, Kanal 8

europaweit digitaler Satellitenempfang:
ASTRA 1 G mit Set-Top-Box; 19,2°E; Transponder 85; 12,10950 GHz/Horizontal;
75 MHz; Symbolrate 27,5 MSym/s; FEC 3/4; DVB-Standard