mike riemel on Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:00:13 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] [borderNEWS] STATE OF CONTENT - 1000 nach 2000

after months of silence on the border channel...
we are back - with some news and a celebration...
---

1000 days after 2000 | state of content 03
thursday - saturday  | 26.09.02 - 28.09.02
...OIS IS BORDER ;)  | http://1k2k.border.pages.de

---
tell me why ?
well - sometimes you need an occassion to look back to be able to look forward again. so why not
celebrate a somehow virtual reason to get together - people get togehter anyhow. still it's a
question of who and where which people meet and what they do. it's not about money.
so let us guide you through the jungle a little. try to follow the suggestions...don't worry: as
it's not possible to see it all all the time we will document the activites and spaces for you..
if you have to reduce to the max come to the bootlab on friday and saturday to see what's on the
screen...incoming and outgoing streams expected if you feel like actively participating...
bring your stuff and grab a slot or send us the link to your files !

by the way: some idiot grabbed our domain border2000.org ! we will fight to get it back !
cybersquatters from the porn industry go to hell !

but now: it's happeningtime again...

music - literature - film - art - net - performance - design - contemporary stuff only !

border berlin program:

> thursday 26.09.02, 21.00
vernissage and introduction, weinerei, brunnenstrasse
dj aussenborder and dabbler

> friday and saturday, 21.00
bootlab raum 3 / ziegelstrasse 23 next to Ex-WMF
http://www.bootlab.org/
sending and receiving event / 2 euros
infopage: http://1k2k.border.pages.de
livestream: http://1k2k.border.pages.de/1000.ram
bring your records - open decks...

> presentationplaces for free arts and culture in central berlin

> documentary roundtrip friday, starting 14.00, meeting at bootlab
zionskirche / zionskirchplatz
acud / veteranenstrasse
	http://www.acud.de/
bergstüb'l projektraum / veteranenstrasse
mini muschi / invalidenstrasse
elisabethkirche / lisalounge / invalidenstrasse
rocket shop / brunnenstrasse
blumen / brunnenstrasse
weinerei / brunnenstrasse
libido / brunnenstrasse
emil bock institut / ackerstrasse
	http://www.cc4.de/
divinyl / torstrasse
	http://www.divinyl.de/
kachelbar / rosenthalerstrasse
kopierbar / rosenthalerstrasse
waffengalerie / kleine rosenthalerstrasse
	http://waffengalerie.da.ru/
i.m. eimer / rosenthalerstrasse
	http://www.interfluggalaktika.de/
haus schwarzenberg / rosenthalerstrasse
	http://www.haus-schwarzenberg.org/
platoon / weinmeisterstrasse
	http://www.platoon.org/
automatenbar / münzstrasse
	http://www.automatenbar.de/
	livestream friday: http://www.klubradio.de/special.ram
dna - die neue aktionsgalerie / auguststrasse
	http://www.aktionsgalerie.de/
strandbar mitte / monbijoustrasse
	http://www.strandbar-mitte.de/
koch und kesslau / weinbergsweg
	http://home.snafu.de/kuk/
engler und pieper / kastanienallee
walden / kastanienallee
	http://www.galerie-walden.de/
nbi - neue berliner initiative / schoenhauser allee
	http://www.neueberlinerinitiative.de/
kunstpunkt / schlegelstrasse
	http://www.kunstpunkt.com/
kioskshop / schroederstrasse
	http://www.kioskshopberlin.de/
z-bar / bergstrasse
	http://www.z-bar.de/
die form / chausseestrasse
antanmauna / greifswalderstrasse
	http://antamauna.de/
90° / dennewitzstrasse
zentral / dircksenstrasse

> roundtrip saturday, starting 14.00, meeting at bootlab
rundgang mitte galerien / kunstherbst (14-16)
express / schoenhauser allee 116
wunder von berlin / hackescher markt (16-18)
	http://wunder.iepe.net/
aggregat / rosa-luxemburg platz (20-21)
	http://aggregat-3.de/
emil bock institut / ackerstrasse (21-22)
	http://www.cc4.de/
ex'n pop / potsdamerstrasse (22-x)
mysliwska / schlesische strasse (20-x))
	http://www.martinliebscher.com
staatsbank / weisser rausch / gendarmenmarkt (23-24)
club vernissage / kantstrasse 154a (20-22)
	http://www.clubvernissage.de/
f.u.n. / mohrenstrasse

> external suggested artevents in berlin
bunker / inside-out / reinhardtstrasse
	http://www.insideout-berlin.de
fraktale III / u-bahnhof reichstag
	http://www.fraktale-berlin.de/
art forum / the return of the think thing / icc
	http://www.art-forum-berlin.de/
kunstherbst berlin
	http://www.kunstherbst-berlin.de/

> suggested remote locations (brothers in mind / aussenborders)

<city>				<regional partner>
san diego			http://www.protofunk.org (confirmed livestream fri, sat)
new york			http://www.thing.net, http://www.nexialist.com
san francisco			http://www.betalounge.com
seattle				http://www.groovetech.com
mexiko				epicentro
neu delhi			http://www.sarai.net
australien			http://www.radioqualia.va.com.au, http://laudanum.net
zagreb				mama
sofia				http://zetmag.org
ljubilana			http://www.ljudmila.org
riga				http://www.e-lab
budapest			hru
prag				http://www.radiojeleni.cz/
wien				http://www.t0.or.at, http://www.flex.at
paris				http://www.platformtv.com
amsterdam			http://www.paradiso.nl
zürich				http://www.boombox.net (confirmed livestream sat)
london				http://www.pirate-radio.co.uk, http://www.ambienttv.net
hamburg				http://www.art-lab.net, http://www.betalounge.de
münchen				http://www.make-world.org / http://www.ultraschall.de
köln				liquid sky cologne, http://www.popkomm.de, http://www.drumandbass.de
frankfurt			http://www.thing.de, http://www.space-place.de
kassel				http://documenta11.de, http://www.hotel-reiss.de
karlsruhe			http://www.zkm.de
networks			http://xchange.re-lab.net, http://noweb.org, http://www.indymedia.de
				http://squat.net, rohrpost, http://freethemedia.org/radio/

> who's playing
dabbler / tuscon (weinerei thu, bootlab fri)
aussenborder (weinerei thu, bootlab fri)
derraab (bootlab sat)
first men on pluto (bootlab sat)
milchaufschäumer (bootlab fri)
globalhangoverguide
mb01 (bootlab fri)
subcommandante - dj hell trilogy (bootlab fri)
christa biedermann
kanalb
audiorausch (divinyl sat)
massimo d'electro (divinyl sat)
jayrope (nbi thu)
erlend oye and the full effect s. steinfurth + e. oye (nbi fri)
monolake and alexej paryla (nbi sat)
hagemeister und andreas walter (ebi sat)
transformer di roboter (automatenbar fri)
apollonia 6 (automatenbar fri)
and so many others...

make sure to also check the klubradio streams this weekend...
and
good luck,love and vibes from berlin...

http://bootlab.org
http://travellab.net