a-r-c (by way of krystian@snafu.de) on 24 Nov 2000 14:31:15 -0000

[rohrpost] a-r-c issue 3

arp
art research programme
London, UK
November 2000

			***************************************

				P R E S S  R E L E A S E

			***************************************

a-r-c: journal of art research and critical curating

http://a-r-c.gold.ac.uk

ISSN 1470-4498

Please note that the November issue of a-r-c is now on-line.

This issue includes papers by:

JANEZ STREHOVEC - Slovenia - "Atmospheres of extraordinary in installation art"
ALBERTO GOMEZ - Canada/Argentine - "Where the south and the north meet:
latino identity and cultural heterogeneity"
NADA BEROS - Croatia - "Carevo novo ruho" - "The emperor's new clothes"
JUDY FREYA SIBAYAN _ Philippines - "Scapular gallery nomad"
ENNO SCHMIDT - Germany - "Protogestaltung" - "Social Sculpture"

The papers by Nada Beros and Enno Schmidt are being published in their
original languages - Croatian and German - with English translations in
accordance with a-r-c's multilingual policy.

Many thanks to this issue's contributors. As always, if you're interested
in contributing to a-r-c please do not hesitate to contact us. We ran the
journal on voluntary basis with no funding whatsoever so unfortunately we
cannot offer fees to contributors. Our interest is the circulation of ideas
regarding art and culture and if you would like to join us just drop us a line.

Have a good reading!

Poli Cardenas
Editor

p.s. There could be many reasons why you are on our email list, however if
you do not wish to receive information from us please send back an email
with the subject "Remove from list"

a-r-c
journal of art research and critical curating
e-mail: a-r-c@gold.ac.uk
editor: Poli Cárdenas
e-mail: p.cardenas@gold.ac.uk
assistant editor: Chris Thompson