Ralf Homann on Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:48:54 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] type=radio~border=0 - first call for participation

type=radio~border=0 - first call for participation

the net/ether radio festival from Monday, July 3rd, 0:00 CETS
till Sunday, 9th July, 24:00 CETS -

organized by  'studio b11' -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

type=radio~border=0, the festival will take place for seven days 24
hours
a day. During that week the attention will be focused to three main
aspects, which are

- the connecting of  local FM-service area and the world wide web.

- the flexibility of residence

- the streaming medium and its possibility to broadcast together with
  other net radio stations and individuals and experiment with its
special
  aesthetics.

type=radio~

'studio b11' will offer its local FM-frequency for programm, which is
directed to 'studio b11' via internet. For that we going make use of the

software "frequency-clock" developed by new zealand artists of
Radioqualia.

~border=0

Every night we will move out of our studio to make a 'jour fixe' and
start
broadcast from another location, which will be once for example the
borderline
of the county (Landkreis) of Weimar. Facing the fact that German State
forbid refugees to cross these local borders without police permit, to
restrict the political, cultural and social life.

type=radio~border=0

Further on everybody is invited to participate on our mixing/remixing
sessions
which will be hold with other net radio stations and individuals around
the
world, for example on Friday evening Radio Home Run and Tetsuo Kogawa,
Tokyo.

Basic schedule (programm changes included):

6:00 - 8:00 CET 'turn table gymnastic' and early morning exercises

8:00 - 14:00 CET 'classix' and sounds sized in 650 MB

14:00 - 20:00 CET 'atelier' and listening bar

20:00 - 6:00 CET 'jour fixe' and mechanized radio

For more details in participation, current-events and scheduling,

please send an email to part@radiostudio.org