nathalie on Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:06:36 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [oldboys] obn poster online

>pls. everybody who has contributed, check your stuff and see if
>everything is the way you want to have it. if I need to change
>anything, pls. let me know asap.

what would be nice !

is that there is also a printable version, no ?
or at least, a way to get at an enlarged version,

because, for some of them, mine included, it's inreadable.

it's more work :-(
does anybody agree to have a printable version ?
is that page just a way to get an idea of what they are, and ask the
gallerie if one want to see more ?

otherwise, top clean
thanks to the online worker
nat