shu lea cheang on Mon, 13 May 2002 12:34:18 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [oldboys] BURGERHEAVEN

Title: Re: [oldboys] BURGERHEAVEN
hoping that you in Amsterdam area can come to this dinner

best
sl

AT 19.30- 23.00 HRS, MAY 16, 2002
MEAT. FISH. VEGG
& COCO
SERVICE STATION: DASARTS GLASSHOUSE

In conjunction with the  6th international Browserday on the 17th of May in Paradiso,
NL.design, DasArts Dialogues and Sandberg Institute
present:
DRIVE BY DINING
wireless browserdinner
concept: Shu Lea Cheang
WE CONTROL THE FOOD. WE CONTROL YOU.

You are invited to be THE DINERS or THE REBELS at
DRIVE BY DINING delivered by the ROBOTS.

The year is 2030. Biochips have inscribed into our flesh. Mobility has
colonized the body. We are tracked and traced. Insurgence is rising
that calls for DIS-CONNECT.
The government has seized the control of food supply line-
MEAT.VEGG.FISH are offered at the SERVICESTATION.
The REBELS arrive with truckloads of COCO, the ultimate airfood.
DISTRIBUTE and LIBERATE!!

Skyworks is lifted up the sky, sweeping webcam, SEEING and STREAMING LIVE
on www.dasarts.nl en www.browserday.com.

The ROBOTS would eventually REVOLT...

SERVICE STATION at the Glasshouse at DasArts
address Haarlemmerweg 8-10.
Westergasfabriekterrein / bridge opposite Van Slingelandtstraat
streaming facilities by XS4ALL/ crane provided by Skyworks bv
supported by Amsterdams Fonds Voor De Kunst

reservations compulsory 020-5869636
limited seats available!