Mathilde muPe on 16 Jul 2001 22:16:54 -0000

Re: [oldboys] HAL appetizers to 'socialize'

At 11:31 16-7-01 +0100, you wrote:

>I was wondering if youhad any knowledge or opinions on this:-
>
>http://fuckmicrosoft.com/content/ms-hidden-files.shtml
>
>There are folders on your computer that Microsoft has tried hard to keep
>secret. Within these folders you will

Good old dos does miracles in reveiling Windows hidden files. Indeed it is
ridiculous that some designers at Microshit did not think it would be safe
if the users would see these files.

Mathilde

**  distributed via <oldboys list>: no commercial use without permission
**  <oldboys list> is an unmoderated mailing list for global cyberfeminism
**  to remove your address from the list, send a message to: