Zeljko Blace on Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:54:51 +0200 (CEST)

[nettime-see] Fwd: [clubture-list] EXIT EUROPE Zagreb - PRIJAVI SE! / REGISTER!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emina Visnic <emina.visnic@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 4:55 PM
Subject: [clubture-list] EXIT EUROPE Zagreb - PRIJAVI SE! / REGISTER!
To: "clubture-list@clubture.org" <clubture-list@clubture.org>

New Geographies of Culture
International conference
Zagreb, Social Center Cinema MOSOR
November 12 – 15 2009
http://exiteurope.wordpress.com/

Please register for participation in the conference. We have limited
budget resources to *cover* participation (travel and accommodation
costs) of independent cultural organizations’ representatives from
*former Yugoslav countries* (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo,
Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia).

Priority will be given to *early registration*. Therefore we'll have
three registration deadlines:
1. EARLY BIRDS (priority 1): October 16th, 2009;
2. NORMAL REGISTRATION (priority 2): October 25th 2009;
3. LAST MINUTE (if there will be any place left): November 4th 2009.

Register here: http://tinyurl.com/yf9nu2w

Take your part in four days of interesting speeches (lectures),
intensive discussions, info and working sessions that will gather
various different figures on the cultural map. Valuable inputs of
cultural operators, advocacy groups and initiatives, decision makers,
experts, scholars and other public figures, as well as their critical
views will enable us to put these issues on public agenda, to
communicate them with the professional community, and finally to draft
recommendations for decision makers. Your input matters as well.

Check out confirmed speakers and other info on our registration/working
web: http://exiteurope.wordpress.com/
Nettime-SEE mailing list
Nettime-SEE@nettime.org