| f | | | 3 on Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:20:18 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-ro] [Syndicate] NATO's Role In Erection Of Berlin Wall

On Nov 23, 2009, at 1:32 PM, Andrej Tisma wrote:

by progressive i take it you mean forward-looking, in fact you mean orthodox
religious nationalists, but not left, (which sounds like another
contradiction).

In my opinion forwardlooking people should be religious or the world will dissapear.

Agreed

Religion is not an ideology but way of life, way of breathing. It should be learned, and it needs personal sacrefice, it is not just like believe in one party or one ecomic system and wote for them. It comes from inside, from purification of soul.

we are trying to get rid of the religious types (they are in retreat :). the
nationalism is strong too.

Where are you living Yasir?
Andrej ]