| f | | | 3 on Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:37:56 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] despre 'arta'

"PAVILION [contemporary art & culture magazine]" <pavilion@pavilionmagazine.org > looking in the mirror as per usual

http://www.cotidianul.ro/incompetenta_la_afcn_statul_roman_mimeaza_ajutorul_pentru_cultura-97564.html

Prostituatule - Leave your parasitical 'give me give me give me' predilections
and do something meaningful for the People that finance your life.

The difference between Statul Roman and Pavilion = 0+0
two corrupt + incompetent + unconscious parasites + prostitutes
that exist hand in hand with each other at the expense of those
they consider inferior, ie. the noise of society (TM - parazitul perjovschi)