Florian LIBER on Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:57:16 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] artistic diversity of Montreal

The Website of Diversité artistique Montréal (DAM), a new interactive platform entirely dedicated to the artistic diversity of Montreal. Our site is still under construction. Thank you.
Official launch on September 29, 2008 at the café Quebecor of the Monument-National. 11 AM. (1182, Saint-Laurent)

Browse through our site pages and check out the Montreal Diversity Artist Index, an online compilation and showcase of the city's culturally diverse artists.
We thank our members, collaborators and partners, and especially the Conseil des arts de Montréal and the Department of Canadian Heritage, both of which were instrumental in the successful completion of this project.