info on Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:12:29 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] [Fwd: Interested in "dance stage" performing in Europe? ....best places at your disposal for the Ultimate Barcelona Dance Awards 2008]

Subject: [Fwd: Interested in "dance stage" performing in Europe? ....best
    places at your disposal for the Ultimate Barcelona Dance Awards 2008]
From:    marian.ivan@hag.ro
Date:    Wed, August 22, 2007 4:46 pm
To:      info@hag.ro

Subject: Interested in "dance stage" performing in Europe? ....best places
at your disposal for the Ultimate Barcelona Dance Awards 2008 From:
compagniadance@tiscali.it
To:      marianne.wehrli@univ-nancy2.fr

....best places at your disposal for the DANCE AWARDS EUROPE 2008
Organzzation

Dear Director/Dancer friends and colleagues,

Interested in performing in Europe?

BARCELONA DANCE AWARDS - from 20th to 24th March 2008 in Barcelona (SPAIN)
and in the end of June 2008 in Italy and in France.

The Directors of Barcelona Dance Awards, present the 20th International
Competitions and invite your dance group to  performing and teaching at
the most prestigious dance events in Europe the next season.

    We kindly ask you to help us distribute our news through your
electronic network or printing out
and hanging our postage / news / material up at public places at your
eventual dance hall or studio.

organizer E-Mail: <compagniadance@tiscali.it>

our updated Web Site:
<http://web.tiscali.it/compagniadance>

We are looking forward to hear from your comments!

Barcelona Dance Awards 2008
International Dance Competition for Dance Schools/Groups

	I look forward to your participation and I hope to see you at the next
BARCELONA DANCE AWARDS 2008 & DANCE GRAND PRIX ITALIA 2008!

Come with us to our next step: Travel, Dance, Compete, and enjoy the best
WorlDancEventS in Europe.

	I'm inviting the "Dance Directors" who are willing to invest in
themselves and who are interested in expanding
their knowledge of other cultures, as well as promoting their work abroad,
says Mr. Barbieri  "I'm looking for Dance Groups who see this thrilling
event as an opportunity to benefit their professional development".

    On THE NEXT EASTER WEEK 2008 many Dance Groups will dance in EUROPE
(SPAIN)...and you?

Don't stay at home!

to be featured in "The 20th DANCE AWARDS BARCELONA Competition" for the
Dance Grand Prix Festival Competition Fringe, being held in Spain from
20th to 24th March 2008 (during the Easter Holiday Time).

In addition, the "Dance Directors" will have an opportunity to network and
attend all performances by groups from all over the world.

To find out how to qualifye mail the office space is limited, so "Dance
Directors" should act right away.

ONLY A LITTLE FEE TO PARTICIPATE!!!

    This exciting trip will give dancers and students an excellent
opportunity to present their work,
to network withdirectors, producers, other artists, (hopefully to
negotiate new engagements!) and compete and win the awards with the own
performances.

    The Dance Grand Prix Festival literally draws thousands of people from
all across Europe and other parts of the world,
the festival is a thrilling extravaganza of hundreds of artists performing
dance, theater and music within a wonderful  and stage theatre near the
famous Spain Art Cities, courtyards, outdoor cafes and the hotel
accomodations on the beach of  the Brava coast this truly promises to be
an unforgettable experience.

    Choreographers, dancers and chaperones will receive hotel three star
accommodations in twin/three beds rooms with
bathroom/shower,based on two/three persons sharing a room.

    We provide an entire and complete production package which includes
excellent theaters,lighting, sound, technical
assistance, publicity, pre-show rehearsal arrangements and printed
programs and posteer advise all over the city.

    Our managers will meet your dance groups on the "Welcome Bus Service"
in the meeting pointe airport.

    I look forward to your participation and I hope to see you at the next
festival.

DIRECTOR DANCE AWARDS EUROPE 2008 SEASON

    Just in a few days you will receive some advertising materials from us,
the new brochures and posters of the Barcelona Dance Awards
please e.mail your free on charges!
request of info at:

organizer E-Mail <compagniadance@tiscali.it>

Our web site:  <http://web.tiscali.it/compagniadance>

Full Name:____________________________________________

School/Company Name:  ________________________________

Telephone:____________________________________________

Fax:__________________________________________________

Email Address:________________________________________* REQUIRED FIELD

Shipping Address:_____________________________________

REQUIRED DISCLAIMERS: THE INFORMATION HERE IN HAS BEEN PREPARED SOLELY FOR
GENERAL INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL & ARTISTIC  PURPOSES AND ARE NOT AN
OFFER TO BUY OR SELL, OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL. You
are receiving this e-mail because I believe you to be interested in
developing  your artistic career.

If you fell you have received this e-mail by error and wish to be removed
from future mailings, simply reply to remove please send to
<compagniadance@tiscali.it> write remove in the subject line and click send.