Asociatia ECUMEST on Thu, 7 Dec 2006 06:38:11 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Fw: „7days Dresden residency “

----- Original Message -----
From: rg@reinigungsgesellschaft.de
To: REINIGUNGSGESELLSCHAFT
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:06 AM
Subject: Fw: „7days Dresden residency “

Here we forward the info on a low budget residency in dresden/germany. it is not only for artists. also possible for others linked to art.
maybe you can recommend this to somebody!
cheers
RG

„7days Dresden residency “
low-budget

Application for artists
You can apply permanently, deadline is 7.th of every month

Travel costs up to 250 €
Free accommodation and studio
plus presentation

The artists have the possibility to stay and work in Dresden one week up to 4 weeks, to meet the people around the artist space „7. Stock“ and to participate, to see and to enjoy the events and activities there.
Afterwards there should be a presentation of your work and your experiences in Dresden.

Please send your application via e-mail to post@stock.de, subject: „7days“
or via mail: 7.Stock c/o Marco Miersch, Förstereistraße 29, 01099 Dresden, Germany.
Please send at least three works but not more than 5 works.
You can apply permanently, deadline is 7.of every month.

Additional to the travel costs we offer free accommodation and free studio in one and the possibility for a presentation.

See you!
www.stock.de