Vlad Nanca on Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:29:49 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Bukresh Blog

  "Noaptea Bucurestiul fumega pe gauri de canale. Din nari ii ies rotocoale de gigi prin care trec taxiuri si autobuze in drum spre depou."
Stefan Tiron pe http://bukresh.blogspot.com/

  The vibe of this blog is pretty confusing. It's "American Beauty" meets "Moartea Domnului Lazarescu". [...] This blog may have a short written history, but its authors have a very old history of love, hate and nostalgia regarding this city.
  Tina Romano despre http://bukresh.blogspot.com/

  http://bukresh.blogspot.com/
  a blog about a city we all love to hate

Vlad Nanca
http://vladnanca.blogspot.com/
Calea Grivitei no 39, Ap8, Sect 1, 010723 Bucuresti, Romania
+ 40 723 24 04 34, +40 21 310 82 55