integer on Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:03:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-ro] Atacuri impotriva bisericii

Vlad Nanca <vladnanca@yahoo.com>

>Culmea e ca preotii omoara oameni pe cruci nu roacherii!!!
>  Nu te dezgusta ca Miniosterul Culturii are ca prioroitate construirea unei cat
>edrale cat casa poporului?
>  Supermarketurile, bancile si companiile de mobile platesc taxe impozite, popii nu.

Supermarketurile, bancile si companiile de mobile platesc taxe impozite
care te intretin pe tine si alti `artisti`\credinciosi

http://www.pulafashion.com/suck/it/and/see/this/is/ur/cross/ -> http://www.killrockstars.com/bands/acker/audio/KathyAcker.mp3

>Da, da! Traiasca statul ortodox fundamentalist roman! Traiasca Iisus! Hai la cum
>paraturi, enoriasilor, ca se naste!

hai - nu mai vorbi cu gura plina de `arta`\religia ta fundamentala
pt. ca enoriasii te sustin pe tine.

if they are imbeciles what does that make you domnule representant al bisericii yahoo

>>>To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
>>Yahoo! Security Centre.

http://www.pulafashion.com/yahoo

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/noisz/k-sukar.mp3

knou uat im saying ___...

-
-
-

>Jesus Is an Anarchist

Comunist

-
-
-

>Occidentul o duce bine

occidentul este o religie mai ieftina si accesibila la pachet

it is however very true that if you no longer believe in anything
o duci foarte bine ... dar nu stiu - ezit __... daca occidentul o ducea asa de bine
mai invada el biata romanie si `3rd world` ... dar inteleg ca romanul
a avut intotdeauna nevoie de basme si idealuri [false]

Where is the beauteous majesty of Denmark?

How should I your true love know
 From another one?
By his cockle hat and staff,
And his sandal shoon.

Say you? nay, pray you, mark.

He is dead and gone, lady,
He is dead and gone;
At his head a grass-green turf,
At his heels a stone.

Pray you, mark.

White his shroud as the mountain snow,--

Larded with sweet flowers
Which bewept to the grave did go
With true-love showers.

Well, God 'ild you! They say the owl was a baker's
daughter. Lord, we know what we are, but know not
what we may be. God be at your table!

Pray you, let's have no words of this; but when they
ask you what it means, say you this:

To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes,
And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid
Never departed more.

Indeed, la, without an oath, I'll make an end on't:

By Gis and by Saint Charity,
Alack, and fie for shame!
Young men will do't, if they come to't;
By cock, they are to blame.
Quoth she, before you tumbled me,
You promised me to wed.
So would I ha' done, by yonder sun,
An thou hadst not come to my bed.

I hope all will be well. We must be patient: but I
cannot choose but weep, to think they should lay him
i' the cold ground. My brother shall know of it:
and so I thank you for your good counsel. Come, my
coach! Good night, ladies; good night, sweet ladies;
good night, good night.

They bore him barefaced on the bier;
Hey non nonny, nonny, hey nonny;
And in his grave rain'd many a tear:--
Fare you well, my dove!

You must sing a-down a-down,
An you call him a-down-a.
O, how the wheel becomes it! It is the false
steward, that stole his master's daughter.

There's rosemary, that's for remembrance; pray,
love, remember: and there is pansies. that's for thoughts.

There's fennel for you, and columbines: there's rue
for you; and here's some for me: we may call it
herb-grace o' Sundays: O you must wear your rue with
a difference. There's a daisy: I would give you
some violets, but they withered all when my father
died: they say he made a good end,--

For bonny sweet Robin is all my joy.

And will he not come again?
And will he not come again?
No, no, he is dead:
Go to thy death-bed:
He never will come again.
His beard was as white as snow,
All flaxen was his poll:
He is gone, he is gone,
And we cast away moan:
God ha' mercy on his soul!
And of all Christian souls, I pray God. God be wi' ye.

Exit

-
-
-

>Eram blocat in traficul bucurestean (such a pale remembrance of the

10

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN

                                                        | | z!mpl plznt W0Rk

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T?k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.m9ndfukc.org