Revista Art-hoc on Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:37:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] FILM FESTIVAL ZLIN - INVITATION

Dear Friends,

In the name of the festival organizer, the FILMFEST, s. r.
o. company, and in the name of the festival partners,
please allow me to extend to you the invitation to come to
the 45th International Film Festival for Children and
Youth, to be held from May 29 till June 4, 2005 in Zlín.

The Zlín festival is among the few outstanding festivals
which have a unique atmosphere especially thanks to its
child spectators. At the same time, it offers a great
opportunity to establish new professional contacts among
people working in the field of audiovisual media.

The programme of the festival is again full of quality
events. Apart from the main competition categories of
feature and animated films, documentaries and TV
programmes, and new Czech and foreign films, the festival
will introduce cinematographies from Scandinavia and the
Baltics, Swiss Film Forum, and together with Czech TV we
will celebrate the 40th anniversary of the legendary
Bedtime Stories. The Zlinsky pes, an international meeting
of student filmmakers, will be organized for students of
film schools as well as for the general public. It has
already become a tradition that a part of the festival is
also a ?Rainbow Marble? ? international competition of
advertising.

The accreditation form you can fill in at www.zlinfest.cz.
Our acceptance of your accreditation will be confirmed by
our Accreditation Centre. If you have any questions,
please call +420 577 592 381.

In order to make the accreditation process as fast as
possible, it is possible for you to send a passport-sized
photograph in advance to the address of the Accreditation
Centre. Should you opt for an electronic application, you
can attach your photograph to the accreditation form. Your
accreditation card will then be ready to be picked up at
the Accreditation Centre at Academia Centrum, Tomas Bata
University in Zlín, Mostní 5139, Zlín. You can find prices
of accommodation together with links to hotels at our web
site.

All types of accreditation cards entitle their holders to
preferential entrance to screening halls, free use of
festival transport and to entrance to selected festival
events.

We hope that you will be interested in some of the
projects we have to offer and that you will spend a few
pleasant days with us in Zlín.

Welcome to the festival town of Zlín!

For the festival team,

Vitezslav Jandak
Festival President

---
Trimite cele mai frumoase felicitari virtuale prietenilor tai!
http://www.felicitari.ro