::_casa gontz_:: on Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:54:52 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] monday day - sptv.org

Blank

Well, it's monday. Let's start this week with a retrospective at the
contemporary russian video art. We have videos from Oleg Kulik or Blue
Noses, Olga Chernysheva or Yevgeniy Yufit and many others.

We have video about art in public space from one dot zero org, nikeGround -
rethinking space, the famous prank from vienna or C6 action in the london
metro. also the trailer from the rebel:art festival in berlin, 2004.

We have the 10 videos that panasonic, as a olympic games partner, has
comissioned around the world to young video makers.

of course, we will continue this week with our moments from moment factory.

we also have from paris, performances by izuru mori filmed by patricia
dantard.

also we have video from the project listening post

as a last special gift, we have video from nick knight, made for massive
attack - special casses and neil cosett short movie killing time at home,
which was present also at the resfest.

I hope you will enjoy this week program.

http://www.sptv.org