info on Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:46:13 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Bookstorming--signatures

[March 14, 2002]
A Bookstorming information

Bookstorming, the on line magazine and bookshop dedicated to contemporary art, organise signatures by Remy Zaugg and Antoni Muntadas.

---Remy Zaugg will sign on March, 19, all their books published by les presses du réel (Dijon, France) and also « le monde voit, 15 tableaux, 1995-2000 », catalogue published by gallery cent8-serge le borgne (Paris, France).

---Antoni Muntadas will sign on April 16, « On translation », last book published by the Macba (Barcelona, Spain), and we also presented « Antoni Muntadas, Stadium » and « Antoni muntadas, 1992 » with CD audio.

You can order by e-mail, fax or telephone for a signed and dedicated copy.

Also, discover a large selection of over 15,000 publications or limited editions about contemporary art, a large variety of titles that are either uneasily available or scarcely diffused, and a specialized thematic database covering the last 30 years in art.

http://www.bookstorming.com

24, rue de Penthièvre
75 008 Paris, France

Tel : (331) 4225 1558
Fax : (331) 4225 1072

We write to you because you wrote to us or because we know you’re interested in contemporary art. If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please simply return this e-mail.

CNIL member registration : 722410

Pour recevoir une version française, retournez nous simplement cet e-mail en écrivant « version française »