Miss.Fan on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:58:07 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Re:

TOMON international company has been doing his best to create wealth for our mutual interest on international trade and art performance.
If you would like to know more visit our web site: http://www.china-tomon.com/art.htm
At the same time our performance communication activities also invlove in those artists with disabilities.
If you participate in the communication field you will find that your commercial prospect becomes wider than before and your enterprise and yourself also rise into a superior level.
According to our experience international art performance activity will bring about tremendous wealth.
In this field there is no any risk and you don't need to invest in advance.
If you are interested in it reply to us immediately,please.We will offer the relative procedures to you.
We are glad to cooperate with you and develop together world culture and art.

Looking forward to your favorable reply.

TOMON International Co.,
Miss Fan / Art supervisor
tomon@china-tomon.com
Tel:+86-22-23729501