Attila Tordai on Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:23:18 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] vernisaj:YANE CALOVSKI & COSMIN POP -Der Dritte Mann und…/ 104 vs.106

Studioul Protokoll din Cluj va invita la expozitia:

YANE CALOVSKI & COSMIN POP
Der Dritte Mann und…/ 104 vs.106

vernisaj:
luni 24 iunie 2002, ora 20:00

expozitia este deschisa pina la 25 iunie, ora 17:05

adresa: Taietura turcului 4, Cluj
www.protokoll.go.ro

“We used the four videos to observe our changing perception of the visual
material as we continued to move away from the reality of the specific images
from the original film. We edited the videos in response to witnessing our
movement and actions becoming increasingly controlled and contrived. Slowly,
as a result of this process, a fifth video emerged that became a moving
picture of our shifting impressions of a place and its representation as
image.” Pop Cosmin & Yane Calowski