Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:59:00 +0200 (CEST)

nettime-nl: (fwd) Call for Entries of (dutch) Multimedia Artworks

Please pass the message on to whoever you think would be interested/
suitable/ recommendable and eligible from the Netherlands or Nagasaki.

Yoroshiku

--
* Verspreid via nettime-nl. Commercieel gebruik niet toegestaan zonder