Patrice Riemens on Fri, 8 Feb 2019 21:06:11 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Deel 2 van het boek 'Technologische Soevereiniteit' in het Nederlands vertaald!

Van de Calafou website:

https://calafou.org/en/content/new-translation-dutch-volume-2-technological-sovereignty

New translation to Dutch of Volume 2 Technological Sovereignty

Friends and relatives located in belgium and the netherlands have undertaken some months ago the translation of the Volume 2 of Technological Sovereignty to Dutch. We are very happy to announce the new trabslation which is available in the git repo of the book.
The book is now available in Dutch here.
We would like to send a very warm thanks to: Kel, Ivom, Winston, Ptrc, Lara, Kwadro The new translation will be presented Friday 1st of March in Amsterdam at the TechInc Hacklab. See you!

Vrijdag 1 maart in TechInc Hackerspace:

http://techinc.nl

Ex-ACTA gebouw, t.o Slotervaart ZH, Louwesweg 1 1066 EA Amsterdam (tram 2, bus 15)

Come one come all!