Geert Lovink on Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:51:24 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] DNU/Rethink UvA Demonstration: We Are Unstoppable! Monday 13 April 2015 â 15:00 (Amsterdam)

http://rethinkuva.org/events/demonstration-we-are-unstoppable/

DNU/Rethink UvA Demonstration: We Are Unstoppable! Monday 13 April 2015 â 15:00 (Amsterdam)

The Nieuwe Universiteit calls out for a demonstration on this coming monday, to show that our goals are bigger than the Maagdenhuis, to show that we will not be scared off by the use of police violence, to show the CvB that the movement is growing ever larger and that they need to answer for their crimes against education.

Bring everyone; this is a time when we need to stand in solidarity with everyone that got arrested at the peaceful protest on the square today. We will not be stopped like this, the police can single out individuals, but they will not disperse the masses! We will NOT back down until the Maagdenhuis crumbles and the bureaucrats are gone!

More info will follow as soon as possible, such as location and planning. Everything is a little ad hoc right now.