Twan Eikelenboom | Virtueel Platform on Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:45:04 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] 21 and 22 July: Dutch E-culture Days Helsinki

*DUTCH E-CULTURE DAYS / Helsinki 21 & 22 JULY 2012 *

*Meet The Flying Dutchman and other innovative showcases from The Netherlands*

Virtueel Platform, the Netherlands institute for digital arts and culture, will host a weekend in Helsinki full of digital media, arts and technology from The Netherlands. The Dutch E-culture Days will be held on Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 July at the Pavilion of the World Design Capital in the center of Helsinki.

The programme is divided into two themes: Transmedia and Social Cities. Transmedia is about telling stories in new ways, using multiple media platforms. With Social Cities, we explore the ways in which we are able to shape our cities of tomorrow using digital media. Not to make them more hi-tech, but rather to make them more social.

*Full Program:*
_http://virtueelplatform.nl/dutcheculturedays_

Entrance is free. If you are on Facebook, _let us know you are coming_ <http://www.facebook.com/events/435273189846597/435625789811337/>. And feel free to spread/tweet the word! Twitter: @virtueelp #dutcheculturedays