Marianne van den Boomen on Sun, 4 Mar 2012 00:25:56 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-nl] facebook? exit! | Re: Alan Shapiro in Amsterdam

On 3-3-12 17:40, Rosa Menkman wrote:

Shapiros blog post is more informative about this.

Indeed, quit informative, Shapiro writes there:
"I think that this happening has a lot to do with Jean Baudrillard, and rumour has it that Baudrillard will be attending. I am excited, and it reminds me of July 2004 when I met Baudillard at the Zentrum für Kunst und Medientechnologie in Karlsruhe, Germany."

Practical joker? Or transhumanist futurologist who downloaded Baudrillard's brain right before he passed away in 2007?

greetz,
Marianne van den Boomen