A.Andreas on Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:18:55 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Fwd: [Shared Post] No Borders Activists Arrested and Tortured in Belgium

Andreas Jacobs

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com
w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl

Begin forwarded message:

From: chtodelat news <noreply@wordpress.com>
Date: 11 October 2010 13:35:13 CEST
To: a.andreas@nictoglobe.com
Subject: [Shared Post] No Borders Activists Arrested and Tortured in Belgium

A post has been shared with you!

a andreas (ajaco@xs4all.nl) thinks you may find the following post interesting.

Want to receive more emails about this website? Click the following link or copy it into a browser.

http://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=db6964e64897e661e4c68e69de0073fc&email=a.andreas%40nictoglobe.com&activate=dc60d1abe8e92e814d03fcb9503105a9

No Borders Activists Arrested and Tortured in Belgium
hecksinductionhour | October 8, 2010 at 6:01 am | Tags: Fortress Europe, No Borders, Pluto Press, Marianne Maeckelbergh | Categories: activism, immigration, international affairs, open letters, manifestos, appeals, political repression, protests | URL: http://wp.me/pbH8F-IW 7 October 2010 This is an urgent Pluto Press action mail. It includes shocking details of police brutality towards one of our authors and others during the No Borders Camp in Brussels. We ask those who feel that the actions of the police are unacceptable to email the Belgian Ambassador in their territory. Pluto author [...]

Read more of this post

Add a comment to this post

Stop sending me these messages!

If you want to stop all WordPress emails being sent to you please click on the 'manage notifications' at the bottom of this email.

WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
Manage Notifications

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com