Annette Wolfsberger on Fri, 29 May 2009 18:01:31 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] LabforCulture launches cultural blogging map > please contribute

LabforCulture's research on "Cultural blogging in Europe" reaches its midway point, and we now introduce our featured blogger, hard bloggin' scientist Anne Helmond (www.annehelmond.nl),
but we also launch our much awaited interactive cultural blogging map:
http://www.labforculture.org/en/Resources-for-Research/Contents/Research-in-focus/Cultural-blogging-in-Europe/European-cultural-blogging-map

As part of our ongoing reporting on cultural bloggers across Europe we have released an interactive map of the European cultural blogging scene. We hope to collaboratively create a visual overview of the cultural blogs across Europe and widen the research on self publishing opinion makers and activists.

The idea is to collect the cultural blogs and build a digital overview for everyone to use. To do this we are asking you to add the cultural blogs you like to the map. Currently it has the blogs of the featured bloggers in the series and other cultural blogs selected by our editorial team.
So add your favourites and forward onto others!

Finally, all the interviews carried out by Annette Wolfsberger, as well as our conclusions, will be published in a print on demand format on LabforCulture at the end of the series. These so far include: Michelle Kasprzak of Curating.info; Marco Mancuso of Digicult.it; Alek Tarkowski of Kultura 2.0 and Claire Welsby of InterventTech.net.

http://www.labforculture.org/en/Resources-for-Research/Contents/Research-in-focus/Cultural-blogging-in-Europe