ate M hes on Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:37:08 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-nl] Voorlegging

At present we have to the more some pleasures you this presentation,
the friction of a Christmas message in examining has cracks in art
polifuntional and a mere influance
This presentation is no longer than words, music as of Christmas its
friction has been this way translated most beautiful by hongkonggeorge,
  we hope that these frictification speziale  message reach you with
the most beautiful wishes.
listens more carefullies  too "kinda Que"   at : http://
www.myspace.com/hongkonggeorge

yours dumspstersdiving local dj