Geert Dekkers on Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:32:58 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] nznl.com digest, Aug 09, 2007 - Aug 15, 2007

nznl.com digest
Aug 09, 2007 - Aug 15, 2007
Posts  1888 - 1894

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/ nznl_com_screensaver.dmg (>95MB)

As you all can see, I'm still working on a movie of sorts - but just concatenting the daily clips just doesn't *cut* it for me anymore. So no new version this week. The old version is still online at
http://graphics.nznl.org/STUDY_FOR_A_NARRATIVE_2011_GALLERY_PIECE.mp4

1888. Aug 09, 2007 STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (POSIT AND POSITION) flash movie http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070809

1889. Aug 10, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (CUTTING)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070810

1890. Aug 11, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (CUTTING)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070811

1891. Aug 12, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (HEAR SEE FEEL)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070812

1892. Aug 13, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (DESCRIPTION)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070813

1893. Aug 14, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (SUMMARY)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070814

1894. Aug 15, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERLUDE - COMIC)
found image (captioned)
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070815

http://nznl.com | http://nznl.org | http://nznl.net