David Glas on Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:13:48 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Worldchat on June 22nd

Hi all,

Right now, I'm working on a new edition of the worldchat which is gonna be held on June 22nd. The theme will be The Future of Money. During this evening, we want to explore the possibilities of other money systems and discuss about how money is made a substitute for power.

Get a look on www.worldchat7080.com for futher information.

We are also searching for more partners, to get involved in our Worldchat concept. Both at our programme in June as our new serial, new season which starts after the summerbreak.
It is our purpose to make programs worldwide and in Europe together with other people/organisation.
Now there are  cultural and political organisations and embassy's involved form Canada, Berlin and Poland. And we are also bussy to get the London School of Economics involved.

And, at least, be our guest on the internet on June, by chatting. I will be buzz.

I keep you informed.

Yours,

David Glas
debalie