DFM rtv Int on Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:04:48 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Live Radio from Robodock Festival (4 days)

Dear friend/..,

from Wednesday 20 to Saturday 23 september we will be serving
4 days of live cast from the Robodock 2006 Festival in Amsterdam.

Sounds, interviews, guests and special broadcast only performances!

Various stream qualities up to HiFi, Chat, Webcams and Interaction.

On location: JT, Peti, El-Joe, Bitman, Habologic, Willem de Ridder,
Decoy, Cookiez/Mashup Crew (straight from the airport)

Remote performances: Dread Rat, Oima, Tariquat

In cooperation with Izzy (Radio Ruigoord); hosting/reporting/interviews

More details on: http://dfm.nu/info/news/

Regards,
T03K

PS! our streamservers address has been changed, you might have to update old
bookmarks. Detailed info you find here: http://dfm.nu/info/news/#changes

1996-2006 marks 10 years of DFM's relentless independent commercial-free internet broadcast pioneering.

WWW.DFM.NU