Michael van Eeden on Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:48:28 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Nettime server crash, new server

Hello all,
After some months of funky behaviour of the Nettime server, it finally crashed completely last weekend. Apologies for the downtime of all the mailing lists on this server. We have now installed a new server and we hope we will not experience any server troubles any more for, say, a couple of years. If you experience anything strange with the nettime server or the mailing lists, please don't hesitate to contact me.

greetings,

Michael van Eeden
sysadmin nettime.org