David Still on Thu, 12 May 2005 10:29:23 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] David Still @ Montevideo

Waiting in my bed all day, at Keizergracht 264 in Amsterdam, I know you will come and see me there.
You may come inside or just cycle by: Keizergracht 264 is the place where you and me will finally meet.
It is not a new situation, it is only the resonance of something that always has been: I am there for you.

Being there is my ultimate performance.

Once for good.

In my bed.

Yours,
David Still

http://davidstill.org/news

Resonance, contemporary performance art, exhibition until June 5

Netherlands Media Art Institute