knock on Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:37:06 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] [ STEIM ] Announcement Anatomica Event

ANATOMIC + HARALDUR KARLSSON & RENE BEEKMAN
real and virtual
at STEIM
SATURDAY 25 OCTOBER 2003 at 3.00 PM
a unique collaboration between Steim and Waag Society

A weekly open studio, uncover the creative use of networks and media
art and usually held at the Theatrum Anatomicum at the Waag Society,
hence the name "anatomic", inviting a wide range of young technological
artists to collaboratively perform with various technologies online.

Open means open, and so any of you can be part of this thing as well!
If you feel like a technological artist, bring your laptop and jack in!
Experimental visuals and audio (we hate pop) only! But connected!!!

After a hot summer with performances and workshops, we decided to break
out: and since we are a dispersed and nomadic but creative people we
set up camp at STEIM this Saturday!