Han Speckens on Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:00:08 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] The Armory Show

All of us at The Armory Show are shocked and horrified at the devastation,
suffering and loss of life visited on our great city. These are our
neighbors, friends and loved ones. Our thoughts are with those touched
personally by this senseless tragedy and to our civic leaders and the many
rescue workers who demonstrate minute by minute extraordinary heroism. Like
most New Yorkers, we are heartened in the confidence that our city will
comeback and rebuild, both physically and emotionally. The Armory Show
intends to be a part of that renaissance.

The Armory Show 2002
www.thearmoryshow.com