Zenon Panoussis on 5 Apr 2001 16:28:40 -0000

[Nettime-nl] Re: [Hal-tap] Dutch wiretapping specification

Paul Wouters skrev:

> > I have no idea but I hope he or she is realizing that spreading of
> > confidential material is highly illegal.

> How can the specification of a clause of the law of a country be secret?

Apart from that, the copyright notice on the documents themselves
says "can be freely copied but may not be modified". If the
government itself says so, then I think we should trust it.

oracle@everywhere: The ephemeral source of the eternal truth...