arteonline on Fri, 9 Jan 2004 20:35:34 +0100 (CET)

[nettime-lat] News and the ktchen!

The Restaurant "Eating Pixels" of the "Museum of the Essential and Beyond
That" did not work during the end of year holidays...

The kitchen was being reconstructed to attend our clients in a better way.

Today it is opened again, with the new kitchen and great menu news :

"Rebellion / Stove", by Martha Deed

and "How to fry fresh fish", by Brad Brace

Do not forget of visit the kitchen, completely up to date. Try to control
our robots! Sometimes they are lazy...
Next the kitchen we are beginning the "Museum of Kitchens", which can be
visited too. We have a scary rarity there: a Brazilian kitchen of the XVI
century ... Take care!

(Perhaps you have an image of an ancient kitchen to send us.)

Last but not least:

To comemorate 2004 arrival, this friday I am inviting all of you to a simbolic friendship dinner at the Museum's Restaurant.

http://arteonline.arq.br  (terrace) or http://arteonline.arq.br/restaurante

Regina Célia Pinto