ricardo dominguez on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:37:10 +0100 (CET)

[nettime-lat] For those of you who are taking part in the Iraq online sit-in... WELL DONE!

Hi all,

For those of you who are taking part in the Iraq online sit-in... WELL DONE!

Today, 27th March, Tony Blair's official Downing Street web site has been
downed regularly.

Keep it up! By our estimations we need another 5 or 6 times the current
level of support to do the same to the Whitehouse web site (they're not such
cheapskates with their system design!).

There's some pictures of the 'downed' site at:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/ehippies/iraq/update_01.html

AND...  don't forget, the online action will continue at its usual address:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/ehippies/

or Electronic Disturbance Theater URL

http://www.thing.net/~rdom/ecd/bushwar/primary.html

the electrohippie collective