Geert Lovink on Sat, 20 Nov 1999 23:53:49 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> net.charity?

is this the electronic relief theatre? the charity good will arm of the
disturbance movement? just klick on it, and feel better? the politically
correct version of disarmed hacktivism?

click and decide for yourself http://www.causeanaffect.org/

"Our sponsors pay for your donation, which you can make once every day.
REMEMBER! Your one click will save a life! Your click is precious, save
it for a life!"

From: M. Sovan Kumar <sovanc@hotmail.com>

Dear Friends

There has been a major flood in Orrisa few days back. Over 40,000 are dead
and other 7.5 million are left with no homes and no income.losses are still
being guessed

We as responsible human beings can contribute our part of it.
This does not cost us anything except one click on this site.

Please go to this site and press "save life" button.
Sponsors  will pay  Rs.7.00 for every visitor to this site
(ie.for you) as Orrisa Cyclone relief  fund.

Please click here:  http://www.causeanaffect.org

Please forward this message to your friends.
Please donate to the cause.

Your ever well wisher Friend
Sovan Kumar
1113 Kumar Villa,