t byfield on Thu, 23 Sep 1999 00:55:54 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> spyonit

<http://www.spyonit.com/Category?category=Swiss+Army+Spies>

   Have you tried this spy? Use it "as-is," or modify it:
   Tell me when there's college football news about "Notre Dame".

   Spy Catalog : Swiss Army Spies

   Advanced Newsgroups Spy
   Enter someone's email address and this spy tells you each time they
   post a new message to a newsgroup

   FedEx Package Tracking
   Enter a shipment tracking number, and this Spy tells you when it has
   been successfully delivered.

   Generic Page Change
   Enter a URL and this Spy tells you if it changes in any way.

   Linked!
   Do you have your own web site or home page? This Spy lets you know
   when anyone else on the web links to you.

   PermaSearch
   Search engines are very useful. Let the PermaSearch Spy search the web
   for you every day, and it will let you know when there's a new web
   page out there that matches your search.

   UPS Package Tracking
   Enter a tracking number; this Spy tells you when your UPS shipment has
   been successfully delivered.

   USENET Newsgroup
   Enter a newsgroup and a phrase, and this Spy will let you know when
   that phrase appears in that newsgroup

   Vanity Spy
   We'll let you know whenever YOU are mentioned on the web. You might be
   surprised by what you find!

   Spyonit.com is a servicemark of Burning Door, LLC. All rights
   reserved.

   Privacy Statement

   InstantSpy: Watch ____________________________ for changes.