Toni Alatalo on Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:40:35 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: satama.com biz.profile on Euronews 10min ago

i'm a bit ..  unsure about posting here 'cause it's such a good list.  but
i was asked to. and i need an excuse to ask you all to join us this Friday
evening at 8pm GMT (sharp) at http://an.org/airguitar/ for an-airguitar
play-together for nothing less than World Peace.

but here's the fun from last night: