fokky on Sat, 7 Aug 1999 21:55:41 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Weekender 099

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . post announcements & notes -> mailto:announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered each weekend . into your inbox .
   . archive (separate msgs) http://www.egroups.com/group/announcer/ .

01 . Villa Arson                . :::lascaux2:::
02 . Adele Eisenstein           . Perspectival days in Budapest
03 . Drazen Pantic              . location1: digital arts gallery in ny
04 . Christiane Heibach         . Eclipse
05 . Tina LaPorta               . new work on Turbulence
06 . Claudio Zini               . comunication
07 . Ivo Skoric                 . Auction Benefit for Kosovar Refugees
08 . Marco Farinelli            . IV Pirelli INTERNETional Award
                                  opens to USA
09 . Marco Farinelli            . Report on the Pirelli INTERNETional
                                  Award