cisler on Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:19:56 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Advice and suggestions

In a rural part of Thailand there will be a conference next month on
preservation of oral tradition.
<http://www.ifla.org/IV/ifla65/65sate.htm#1> I have to give a presentation
on the way the Internet is being used to this end, but I also want to talk
about the way it is used to stimulate the spoken word, so I'd like to have
some sites to visit or papers to read on community radio online, poetry
slams, and other archives.

Just drop me a note here:

Thanks,

Steve Cisler
cisler@pobox.com

#  distributed via nettime-l: no commercial use without permission of author
#  <nettime> is a moderated mailinglist for net criticism,
#  un/subscribe: majordomo@bbs.thing.net and
# "un/subscribe nettime-l you@address" in the msg body
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org/ contact: <nettime@bbs.thing.net>