Presidential Exploratory Committee on Fri, 28 May 1999 22:17:02 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: amnesty 2000

     [orig to Lotus Cassidy <lc459@mo-net.com>]

Dear Voter Lotus,

We are very glad that our Amnesty 2000 program appeals to you.

Your letter is one of the most exciting and interesting we have received at
GWBUSH.COM.

It is very exciting to us that as an upstanding Republican who voted for Mr.
Bush's father, and as someone with links to militias (unless I'm
misunderstanding), and as someone who LOVES guns and thinks they should be more
available (we at GWBUSH.COM feel exactly the opposite), you see eye to eye with
us so completely with us on many key points:

>If you went with something like that it would be good for them and would
>probably bring in the black vote with the emphasis that 1 out of four young
>black men lose their rights through mistakes.

>Were any of the school shooters ex-felons - NO. Read your papers, not only are
>most muderers not ex-felons but some are police. What nonsense to constantly
>demonize a people that you supposedly want to become productive members of
>society.

>keeping our countries nose out of other country's business unless vital to our
>national security ( not national corporate business ).

Who knows what all this means, but there's something very interesting about it.
Reminds us of the Michael Moore episode in which he hung out with members of
the Michigan Militia, invited them to join his own militia, and by the end of a
day at Disneyland they accepted. Then they all sang some songs, and one had the
impression some real seeing eye-to-eye had gone down, even if between the
cracks....

Earnestly,
Roy and Liz

Presidential Exploratory Committee: Your efforts redeemed
http://www.gwbush.com/

---