Geert Lovink on Fri, 23 Apr 1999 23:57:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Belgrade diary

My name is Jasmina Tesanovic and I am the author of the Diary from
Belgrade. I don't want to be anonimuous,  but nobody asked me that.
My diary was published also on the front page of the Guardian in
Phil, Inq. and in many other places signed. Please, correct this
mistake, because people from all over the world are asking me is it
mine and why am I not signing it, as if there is something to it, or
that something happened. I think that publicity is the main guardian
angel of clean politics. Sincerely yours, Jasmina Tesanovic

---