nettime's_indigestive_system on Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:26:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> nottime-l digest [baube, blissett]

From: "F.Baube(tm)" <fred@rodan.moremagic.com>
Subject: Re: <nettime> nettime-l = kosovo-l or serbia-l or nato-l ?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:09:23 +0300 (EEST)

Surely sendmail reeled when thusly spake felipe rodriquez:
> From: "felipe rodriquez" <felipe@xs4all.nl>
> Subject: <nettime> nettime-l = kosovo-l or serbia-l or nato-l ?
> Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 00:01:52 +0200

> 75% of messages on Nettime these days are about the war in Serbia. I'm
> wondering if that is the purpose of the nettime list, and wondering if the
> nettime list is slowly but surely be converted to the serbian/kosovo war
> information centre.

I wonder too !

But still, I do appreciate the message flow.  Correspondents
(via moderation) are taking advantage of this medium to present
a broad spectrum of opinion, some presented in rational/logical,
some more poetic, some "objective", some clearly subjective, but
this is the only forum where I am seeing such a range of opinion
and of types of material.  I appreciate it very, very much.

To help out people like yourself, our moderator might add "K:"
to the subject line of the Kosovo messages ?

Fred Baube

--
F.Baube(tm)        * "Why not celebrate the Millennium
G'town U. MSFS '88 *  in style by nuking the Moon ?"